Friday, August 1, 2008

Adorably fat babies... : )






........couldn't resist.... ; ) let me know which one is your favorite!




8 comments:

  1. I don't know. I think their all cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the cute pudgey one! ;) Okay, umm...I think the one in the spiderweb shirt takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Grace!!! Where in the world did you get those pictures??? I have never seen anything like it: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little niece is soooooooooo much cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not as cute as mine though:)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa-- those are some chubby babies!! I should give you a picture of Noah for your collection-- he was a very chubby baby!! :) I wonder what happened, because he is definitely not chubby now!! Maybe he ate to much celery?? :)
    Anyways.......hope you're having a good week, Grace!!!
    Miss you--
    Love Ya,
    ~Elizabeth
    P.S. I can't wait to dump ice on you the next time I see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one with the spiderweb is cute!

    ReplyDelete