Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Make the most of this time...


God has appointed this season in your life for a reason,

so make the best out of it and use it as an opportunity to grow.

As you depend on Him, He will give you strength to endure

and will give you reason to enjoy your life!


-Written by "Emily"




(...found this encouraging note from a blog that I read frequently. Hope the author doesn't mind that I used it. ; )

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that encouragement Gracie! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good reminder!! It's so important to teasure each moment we have, for we never know when God will bring change into our lives!!
    Did you hear I'm an Auntie again?? Yep, I have a brand-new nephew!! I'm lovin' it!!
    Have a great day, Gracie!!!
    Love you!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great reminder! Thanks Grace.

    ReplyDelete