Thursday (tomorrow), I'm packing and getting ready to be gone a whole week at Shudaks teaching clubs.
Friday morning Nicole is picking me up and we're headed down to KS for the Amelia Earhart festival that goes Friday-Saturday. That should be pretty busy, thankfully the Ulmers; Esther, Elizabeth, Tabitha, and Mr. Ulmer are are planning on helping us out both days down there!
Sunday, depending on whether Nicole and I will be meeting up with Emily Weddle for lunch or not....we'll either be in church or we won't.
Sunday later afternoon, 4:30pm, I leave for Shudaks. Sunday thru either Friday night or Sat morning. I'm not sure yet.
Monday-Friday: 3-4 clubs a day. Please keeps Lesley, Ashley, Miranda, Meghann, Liz B., and myself in your prayers!
Friday or Sat. come home. Go to church Sunday. Leave Sunday afternoon with Nicole and Alatheia to Falls City to stay (2nd year in a row : D ) with Nicole's grandma to teach clubs.
Monday-Friday: teach 2-3 clubs with Nicole and Lata
Saturday morning: Get home in the nick of time to leave again for Saylorville, IA (2 or 3 hours away) for my cousin's wedding that is at 1pm.
Club week of August 4-8, really busy! Lots of clubs here in Omaha! : D
Hopefully, the next week (13-19) I'll be at Betsy D.'s!!! : ))) ....doing fun things like the Iowa State Fair...maybe Adventure Land? ....hanging with Rachel and Colin? ...some of the more fun things to do!
kind of a pathetic post, I know, but I thought I'd share a bit of my life with you!
P.S. I won't be probably posting again till August sometime...unless I get a bug to do it in all my free-time at either Shudaks or in Falls City. :-P *rolls eyes*
Hey you....it's been forever since you posted....
ReplyDeleteBTW...I will MAKE you post in Falls City, wether you want to or not! Or maybe I'll just hog your laptop so you have a good excuse for not posting...lol
Whew...that is a pretty busy schedule! Nice picture at the top! All except for my sunburn:) Could you e-mail that one to my family in all your free time? If you don't get to it...don't worry about it!
ReplyDeleteRandom:) Just how you like it!
ReplyDeleteThe sadest part of it all is that I haven't seen you and won't see you for a long time. *sigh*
So, are you going to go Betsy's right after Katie's wedding?
See you sometime...in the future...
My, my Gracie...aren't we busy! No wonder you leave your fan club waiting forever for a new post! That's ok, we love you anyway!;)
ReplyDeleteSee you next week!
~Les
It was so much fun working with you this week-end Grace!! :) Some great memories!!!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email with a list of songs...:)
Have a good week!!
Love Ya,
~Elizabeth