-3.jpg)
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,
slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness (Psalm 86:15)
..........
I am so far from being "lovable", but He loves me still.
He never gives up on me, He is and always will be faithful.
Oh praise Him! What a joy it is to give my life away to HIM!
I love You, Lord!
Isn't God so awesome? I love Him!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen Grace! I love that picture btw...did you take it?
ReplyDeleteYup. I took the pic. :) I like to mess with crumbs at the table when I'm talking with friends. :)
ReplyDeletelol Grace!:) So what crumbs are those exactly? Cookie? Brownie? Some sort of fruit?;)
ReplyDeleteI think those are a mix of brownie, cracker, and cookie crumbs. Good guess! lol ;)
ReplyDeleteReally, Grace? lol!;)
ReplyDeleteReally, Rachel!! ;) btw, I miss you!
ReplyDeleteHmm...thinking you don't have a well balanced diet there Gracie! Two sugary foods and one non-sugary food. You really ought to do something 'bout that ya know!;D
ReplyDeleteAwww, I miss you, too, Grace!
ReplyDelete