Prayin' for you, my dear cousin! I'm so excited about all the things God has been teaching you! All the things you have been learning, you prolly wouldn't have learned if you weren't right where God has you! I love you and realllllly miss you! (I'm so glad that you've been able to make frequent phone calls back here, tho ;) Having you gone has just made me even more thankful for you.
Don't know what I would do without you, girl!
I miss you too Ellie!! Praying for you....:) Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteI always wondered where that pic was taken. I just remembered that it was at Nicole Wissmann's on the four-wheeler. Was that the time I was afraid it would flip? Boy, that was fun! And refreshing after doing all those candles. Course, if I remember right, we didn't get much work down that day...painting your dresser, talking, music...fun fun!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you too!
And thanks for your prayers! I feel so loved when I hear how people are praying for me. God has blessed me!
Love ya girl!
Aww...I miss you too Ellie!!! Praying for you girl! When you get back we HAVE to get together!!! Seriously! We'll put it on the calendar!:) Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteI Miss her a ton to! I can not wait to see her again!
ReplyDeleteLove you Ellie!