hahaha...you are funny, Gracie! I totally should have done this with you and then I would have bragging rights too. I kind of turned it down though, didn't I? =)
Haha!! That's amazing Grace!!! I'm kinda glad you're not that kind of model... ;) That's pretty cool. Way to go on the posts lately too!! I'm really impressed!! Keep it up! :)
Whoa.... that's impressive!! :)
ReplyDeleteAll I ever get if my picture on the front page of the newspaper.
Whoo Hooo girl!! Lookin' good!;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting black dress! Of all the model pix you had to pic that one!?!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! How did you find out? And do you happen to know that guy's name(JK;) Are those people your friends?...we need to talk...so cool!
hahaha...you are funny, Gracie! I totally should have done this with you and then I would have bragging rights too. I kind of turned it down though, didn't I? =)
ReplyDeleteHaha!! That's amazing Grace!!! I'm kinda glad you're not that kind of model... ;) That's pretty cool. Way to go on the posts lately too!! I'm really impressed!! Keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome, Grace!! Cool! Hehe...that's a nice dress. :P
ReplyDeleteAwww, u r so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd i love the pic u've got up on ur blog too :) lol....she's got awesome hair....lol
lol!! So glad you posted that!!! :o)
ReplyDeletelol!! So glad you posted that!!! :o)
ReplyDelete