Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is what I have been up to lately....

Ya'll wanted to see what I have been up to in the last little while? Well, here are some glimpses of my last two weeks (Aug 11th-22nd, events in order). Enjoy!



Family vacation in South Dakota and Wyoming...


...ending with a Waldo family reunion and

celebrating my great-uncle's 90th birthday party


@ Pepperjax Grill. Cousins are the best friends you'll ever have. :)

Something's funny... :)
I visited Betsy for about 5 days. It was awesomely fun, of course! ;)
Wiedemeier family reunion! This is only about 3/4 of all the 1st cousins. :)
Can you spot me? Ellie is right behind me, for those of you looking for her. ;)

Most of the married cousins and their spouses and kids, with Grandma.


About half of the second cousins. Adorable kids! :)





{More pics to come if I have time. :D}

11 comments:

  1. Hey Grace!! WOW, you HAVE been busy! Looks like so much fun-cousins are the best.

    I clicked on your blog and when it came on, I was like-no way! This can't be Grace's blog. :) It's awesome!--There's a NEW post. ;)

    Did you go to the picnic yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good pics Gracie! They're all so cute and it looks like you've had a lot of fun this summer.

    I'm pretty impressed with your blog post here. =) Plus you changed your layout and chose new songs!! Way to go all out on the blog here! Maybe all of our comments worked afterall. haha love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, I love the post!! It's awesome!!
    Cousins are SO much fun!! I've only be able to experience being with cousins the past 3 or 4 years but it's just wonderful!!
    When I was looking at the picture of alll the cousins, I kept thinking that is how Mom & Dad's grandchildren will probably look some day!! :)
    Thanks for posting Grace!! I miss you- but see ya soon!
    Love ya,
    ~Elizabeth
    Oh and P.S.- the new layout looks FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gracie! I was astonished to see a new post and even a new blog design!!! Way to go girl!

    Looks like you've had a fun and busy summer! What fun pics! :D

    It was great seeing you again this weekend! We have to get together again sometime SOON! (when you're not busy...yeah right.;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahooooooo! Grace, I love the layout of your blog and the NEW post! Thank you so much! (Maybe I was polite enough!) Its nice to know that you are doing okay... plus having a lot of fun! :)

    Hey girls... I think it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Grace!! We all knew you could to it!! It's good to see what you've been up too. Love the post, the pics and your new layout. Keep 'em coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Grace! How's it going?
    I love all of your new songs-I'm always listening to them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I like the new look of your blog! I missed not getting to see and visit with you. Hope the camp went well and was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Grace,
    It was great meeting you at Elizabeth's party!
    Lord bless you!
    ~ Kourtney ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Addie, yes girl, it worked. ;) I will try to be "sorta" regular in my posting from now on. :-P

    @ Rachel, I love my songs TOO!! Those are pretty much my top 14 fav contemporary Christian songs. :)

    @ Bethany, Hi! It has been literally forever since I've seen/talked to you! Camp went well. Wish it could have been at a different time so I could have seen you! How are you guys these days?

    @ Kourtney, hey there! I really had fun meeting you on Sat too! Wish we could have met EARLIER that day so we woulda had more time to chat! ;) Hope I'll get to see your smiling face on my blog often!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace!!! Well, you did pick awesome songs. I love them all! :D

    How's it going?

    ReplyDelete