I'm so thankful for you, sis. I don't know what I would do without you! You're the big sister I never had the friend I can tell "anything" to. I can't help but smile when I think of all the memories we've made together!
Here are just a few of them...
- our late-night tickling fights (I always won, and I still win!),
- the week-long trips down to your grandma's
- the SO many games of Pitch, 99, and Scrabble we've played at meal times
- last candle season spending whole days in our pjs and working hours upon hours decorating candles together,
- all the out-of state trips doing Sonshine and Company with just the two of us and finally collapsing into some random hotel bed at some insanely late hour,
- late night shopping trips to Walmart where you "buy so much" cause I'm "with you" lol,
- 4 wheeling together up and over the rolling hills behind your house (remember that time when you, Caleb and Kaydee were riding on the back and I almost tipped us? ),
- the many late 2-3 movie nighters snuggling with blankets on the couch, laptops on our laps, Kaydee lying on our legs, and eating frozen pizza and drinking MD, all while watching chick-flicks : D,
- trying on hilarious prom dresses
- the lone country road with that invisible vehicle headed towards me. :D
- Sunday afternoons at the dollar theater
- Sonic has to be our favorite food stop, we've been there dozens and dozens of times together!
- picking Jenny up at the train depot at almost midnight. Thankfully we had Kaydee with us...there were some interesting looking people hanging around...
- all the nights you've crashed at my house
- working on the NCHEA curriculum together
- being students together at CYIA back when I first started and staff together now
- Keeping each other awake when driving long distances at all hours
- letting me cry on your shoulder all those times when life seems the bleakest. You're the best at comforting!
- teaching clubs with you in Falls City every year (remember the time last year when you got sick and I had to teach the whole club by myself?! ...not fun...
- We've done so many things together that it is almost impossible to remember everything! Thank you hon for all the good times we've had. May God bless your 22nd year and bring you even closer to Himself. I love you, sis.

Aww... love you Nicole! I hope you have a very special birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day Nicole! That is such a sweet picture of both of you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Nicole!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post, Grace! You certainly have a lot of great memories with Nicole. :)
But I'm wondering-- who's going to do the post for a very important birthday tomorrow??? :)
Love Ya,
~Elizabeth
Awww!!!! Thanks dear Gracie Lou! Love you LOTS!!!
ReplyDeleteHad a blast with you today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY To you too!!!!!
How sweet Gracie!! Sounds like you and Nicole have had lots of fun together and made tons of fun memories!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nicole!!! I hope your day was extra special! Love ya!