Monday, September 15, 2008

Good bye till next Monday!

I'm trying something new, taking a week off of media. Only making or receiving necessary phone calls and text messages, no Facebook, certain music, e-mail, blogging, TV of any sort, or movies. For a whole week! I know for some of you this may sound like what you already do...almost. But for me, this will be quite a challenge and I want you all to keep me accountable, ok?

I want to make this a week set aside for working seriously on relationships within my family and drawing closer to my heavenly Father. Please be praying for me! Thank you. : )

P.S. After next Monday sometime, look for happy birthday posts that were really due this weekend. :-P

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss ya Gracie but way to go girl! One can never do too much relationship building!:) I'll be sure to pray for you this week! Not that you'll know that since you probably won't see this 'til after you're back in the media world.:)
    But, praying for you all the same and you'll have to give us an update on how your week went.
    Love ya girl!
    ~Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you Grace!! You are giving me a great challenge, because I know sometimes I allow media to have too big of a part in my life!!!
    I know that the Lord will use this in your life, and in many others as they witness your devotion to the Lord!
    It was good to see you for the few moments last Sunday! I'll see you on Saturday! Yay!
    Love Ya Girl!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete