
Ok, so I found this really cool house and property hidden away within 2 miles of my house and I thought it would be fun to put up a picture of it on my blog and see if any of you can find it.
If you want a map of where to look, you'll have to leave a comment on this post and let me know and I'll e-mail it or get it to you somehow. If someone is actually successful in finding this house (I am betting no one can find it), you will receive $10.00 in a gift card of your choice. You will have to have your picture taken with the house in the background as proof you actually found it.
For those that this may help:
The boundries that this house can be found in are like a square.
30th St. from N to S is the Eastern border on one side, Beasley's house is the Northern border, my house is the Western border, and the Larsen's house is the Southern border. The house to find is somewhere inside these borders. Good luck!

Wow- that would be fun!! But it really wouldn't be economical for me to drive all the way up there to find a house.......so I'll just have to watch and see who does find it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea, Grace!! :)
Love You,
~Elizabeth
Ok Grace! I want the map! This should be fun! Maybe I will get so lost that I stumble upon it: )
ReplyDeleteHow did you find it??? Can I please have a hint?
ReplyDeletelol
Grace Waldo!!! I didn't know you have a blog! Are you going to CYIA this year? I miss you!
ReplyDelete~Cassie Ebert