...before I get into more trouble.... :-P
But ya know....instead of adding a lot of pictures, which you can see on anyone else's blog (just click here to go to Anna B.'s: http://sillypippi1.blogspot.com/ and scroll down a bit, Nicole's: http://nicolest2t.blogspot.com/, to the Grady's: http://thegradyfamilyarchives.blogspot.com/ (and scroll down a bit), Alatheia's: http://theworldofalatheia.blogspot.com/, Bethany's: http://bloggingbeth.blogspot.com/, and.....Kristin's: http://sempre-dolce.blogspot.com/. There, I think that's it. I'm doing the same thing as Nicole, but as I don't feel like uploading all of the same pictures everyone else is....(and I don't have any exceptionally good ones) I decided to shortcut this time. Sorry!
I tried to upload a few videos....and no, Bekah, not that "certain" video taken at CiCi's! ;-)
.....but the videos wouldn't load. argh. So you'll have to live with no pics and no videos...unless I get like 6 comments asking me to post. Then I'll actually put some of my own pics up. : D
Oh----Grace, you would be in SOO much trouble if you posted *the* video!! Bekah and I would gang up on you!! Don't you dare! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should put some of your pictures up!!!
Your graduation pictures are SOO cute!!
Have a great week-end!
~Elizabeth
YES GRACE!!!!=) I readily chime in with Elizabeth! We (me, and Elizabeth) would majorly gang up on you if you posted that video!!! Thanks SO.... MUCH for being so kind as to refrain yourself!! I know it's hard!=) But I'm proud of you! I also agree with Elizabeth that you should post some pictures! It is always a blast to see NCHEA pictures even if they are the same ones over again! Me, Anna, and Julia have really been mourning every day that it's ALL over! It's SO hard to beleive! It was great to see you there, and thanks again for refraining yourself. Just because of that I am forever indebted to you!=) Just kidding don't take that to heart!=) PLEASE POST PICTURES! Have a great week Grace!
ReplyDelete~Bekah~
Well Grace...I for one really want to see "The" video! And if the afore posted gang up on you, I'll help you defend yourself...and if they overpower you snd send you to jail or something, you know what the saying is...
ReplyDelete"A good friend will come and bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Darn, That was fun!"
Ok, maybe not...but it still was funny!
Just in case you were thinking of posting the video--- don't do it!!I may not be that scary, but Bekah and I together are not to be trifled with!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and your true friend won't be sitting in jail with you-- they'll be sitting in the graveyard with you!!! :)
(Oh, and by the way, we're almost to 6 comments, so better start uploading those pictures!! :)
Have a good day!
Love Ya,
~Elizabeth
Well, I'll post comment #5.:) I'd so love to see any pictures you have Grace...like we could ever tire of re-living the weekend!:) And while I'm full of curiosity as to what "the video" contains, I must say that you are a true friend not to post it!:) And, since I love Bekah so much, if it did happen to show up, I just may have to partner with the both of them in ganging up on you.:)
ReplyDeleteBy, the way, your fish are quite content here.:)
Oh, and your graduation pics are just adorable!!!
Love ya girl!
~Les
Post it! Post it! Post it!
ReplyDelete(whatever it is!)
Grace, if you post that vid, I just saw on a bilboard here at school that I could get you a flight to England for around $202. You have that much right? So post it and I'll get you set up.
hmmmmm........
Actually since you just cheated and put up links to others NCHEA pics, I don't think I want to go in on something like this with a cheater. as of now, it's officially called off. Ha. and Ha again.
B (you) e (know) n (already)
Elizabeth...are you threatening me?! Because I wouldn't do that if I were you...smile!
ReplyDeleteBesides, I bet you don't even know who I am...
Grace, I do believe your "true friend" is scared!! :) Be sure to tell them that if they feel threatened, it is their own fault! Oh, and be sure to add that of course, their identity, though they tried to hide, is only too obvious. They are not safe from the forces of Bekah and I!!
ReplyDelete(And please note, that we are refusing the publication of *the* video not because we are afraid of any embarressment on our parts, but simply because there are others in that video who would die a thousand deaths of embarressment, and we are protecting them!!) :)
Have a good day, Graceee!!
~Elizabeth
Oh, and btw, you have more the six comments now, so.....pictures, please! :)
Hey Grace! Please post pictures! I want to see them so-o-o-o bad. I'd say post "the" video to (whatever it is) but I don't want the same fate as your "true friend" seems doomed to : )
ReplyDelete