You all did as I expected.... more than 6 comments and now I have to post. argh. lol However, I don't have time to post a large post with lots of pics right now, but I will try to in the next week. For now, enjoy this......
Oh Grace, you are SO bad!!! I can't believe you--I thought you were joking when you said you were going to blog that picture; if I'd known you were serious, I would have deleted it right then and there. Noah is going to get you, and I'm debating whether or not I should defend you....:)
I'll be looking forward to your next post with...ahem....good pictures!
Have a great day!! Love Ya! ~Elizabeth P.S. Great quote btw!
dear me....I had no idea that you thought I was just joking. I can delete it if you want... sorry! I really don't want to post pics of people against their wishes...
I love that picture I don't even remember you taking it.. Hmmmm. You can post the video if you want to too... After all anyone who I wouldn't want to see it was there and saw it first person sooo.... Noah
Lovely Picture.....*smile*! Grace that was SO sweet of you to post! I stick up for my friends let me tell you! But since neither Elizabeth nor Noah seem to mind it being on here to much I shall let it go this once!=) Besides I know you are very good about trying not to post stuff that the posers dont' want posted! So thanks for your sensitivity!
I SO totally agree with "anonymous" in saying, when on earth are you going to post those pics you promised???!!!!????!!!! I want to see them really bad! So get on your little computer and post, for heaven's sake! Grin!
Thanks a lot, Anna!! :) You really have no idea how sick I am of seeing that picture everytime I visit Grace's blog-- it's enough to make me quit visiting (okay, maybe not). And Grace, I echo the two previous comments--- could we please see some more pictures??? Oh, and be good!! :) Love Ya, ~Elizabeth
YEAH!!!! I am so sick of that disgusting picture every time I open your blog I could throw up! I guess that's pretty sick, huh???! Please don't take it personally, but if taking it personally makes you post some different pictures please do!=))) Okay I'll try to be nice! PLEASE POST SOME NEW PICTURES! *smile* I expect something far less disturbing next time I visit here Grace!
Oh Grace, you are SO bad!!! I can't believe you--I thought you were joking when you said you were going to blog that picture; if I'd known you were serious, I would have deleted it right then and there.
ReplyDeleteNoah is going to get you, and I'm debating whether or not I should defend you....:)
I'll be looking forward to your next post with...ahem....good pictures!
Have a great day!!
Love Ya!
~Elizabeth
P.S. Great quote btw!
dear me....I had no idea that you thought I was just joking. I can delete it if you want...
ReplyDeletesorry!
I really don't want to post pics of people against their wishes...
Oh Grace, you are a dear!!! :) I don't really mind.....
ReplyDeleteHave a great (rainy!) day!! :)
~Elizabeth
I love that picture I don't even remember you taking it.. Hmmmm. You can post the video if you want to too... After all anyone who I wouldn't want to see it was there and saw it first person sooo....
ReplyDeleteNoah
Ok Grace! How on earth do you get such FUNNY pictures of people?! I love it. Keep up the good work, dear : )
ReplyDeleteummm...I don't know, it just happens! but it's sure a lot of fun! : )
ReplyDeleteLovely Picture.....*smile*! Grace that was SO sweet of you to post! I stick up for my friends let me tell you! But since neither Elizabeth nor Noah seem to mind it being on here to much I shall let it go this once!=) Besides I know you are very good about trying not to post stuff that the posers dont' want posted! So thanks for your sensitivity!
ReplyDelete----Later----
Grace WHEN are you going to post those pictures you promised! You are taking FOREVER!!!! Please post them soon!
ReplyDeleteI SO totally agree with "anonymous" in saying, when on earth are you going to post those pics you promised???!!!!????!!!! I want to see them really bad! So get on your little computer and post, for heaven's sake!
ReplyDeleteGrin!
Ok Grace...I am really tired of seeing...that pic everytime I look at your blog!! When are you going to post some "appropriate" pictures????
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, Anna!! :) You really have no idea how sick I am of seeing that picture everytime I visit Grace's blog-- it's enough to make me quit visiting (okay, maybe not).
ReplyDeleteAnd Grace, I echo the two previous comments--- could we please see some more pictures??? Oh, and be good!! :)
Love Ya,
~Elizabeth
YEAH!!!! I am so sick of that disgusting picture every time I open your blog I could throw up! I guess that's pretty sick, huh???! Please don't take it personally, but if taking it personally makes you post some different pictures please do!=))) Okay I'll try to be nice! PLEASE POST SOME NEW PICTURES! *smile* I expect something far less disturbing next time I visit here Grace!
ReplyDelete