It was a little different because we allowed the middle schoolers to pour the flavored syrup over their cones. Yikes! What a MESS!! Most of the time I helped Nicole with the cotton candy, but later I was needed to help with the shaved ice and oh my! I made so many trips to the bathroom and back with washrags sopping in syrup that I had used to wipe off the table. yuck! :-)
Nicole was saying....(in this picture she really was!) "you know the thing
that Grace does that annoys people the most? ......yeah.....taking pictures." ; )
After we were all packed up and finished, we spent another hour watching Sam try to fix the tail lights on the ice trailer. Finally after a lot of sweat, blood, and.........spit. :-D (the last two very literally!) :-P Sam got it to work! yay! CiCi's or bust! lol Please leave a comment if you have never been to CiCi's before!!! I've probably been there more than any other sit down resturant! And every time with friends who are in some way related to CEF! Too fun. ;-) We of course, had a pretty fun time there. And didn't leave to head home till almost 8pm. A very enjoyable day! : )
P.S. Wish I had some pics of Sonshine and CO. to share....but I left my camera in the truck which was parked a ways away. : ( I'll be sure to get some up here another time!
Hip, hip, huzzah, I get the first comment!
ReplyDeleteFun! It sounds like you had a great time! I love your picture...it's so cute!
I've been to CiCi's, but I'm leaving a comment anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI've never been to CiCi's! :)
ReplyDeleteFun!! :)
ReplyDelete