Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good friends, good times

Hmmm....I am all of a sudden recalling why I quit blogging last year....
It takes soooo long to upload just one photo!



Anyway, I'm just posting some random pictures of good friends and good times in the last six months or so.

Above, left to right: Me, Brittany, and Liz at a RR game in KC last month

Miranda n' me in Caleb D.'s car on the way to Illinois for the skiing trip in Feb. What a blast!

There! A pretty picture of my cousin, Ellie. *sigh*....I'm missing her SOO much! For those of you who don't know, she and Zach (her brother ) left for Africa last Saturday for 6 weeks. They went with my cousin Louis and his wife Amber and baby Meredith. Louis and Amber are going as full-time missionaries starting an AIDs orphanage and Ellie and Zach were able to come along.



I'm already going crazy without Ellie! It was hard saying goodbye. I cried a bunch....she's always been there for me since we were babies (no joke!) and now she's gone for a while, but if God wills, she'll soon be back! I'm praying for her lots and hoping that she can Zach can make an eternal impact on those precious kids! If you think of them, please pray for concerning that and also for their continued safety.


















One of our last times together
(at the capitol building) before Ellie left.



















My sweetly pink team during
the Scavenger Hunt at
Miranda's fantastic party! : )

Left to right: Ellie, me, Miranda

Ok, so I know a lot of you may "croak" at this black n' white picture to the left, but I thought it was absolutely adorable!! Couldn't pass it up. Don't you think it's just as cute as can be???



















Here we were in "Tickle Pink" an totally girly store!
So fun! We certainly enjoyed poking around and being just plain GIRLY! : )

4 comments:

  1. Grace is blogging?!? Yeah!!
    Aw.....that black n' white photo is too cute!
    Great pictures-- you must be missing Ellie!!
    I'll be a faithful 'commenter'-- if you're a faithful blogger!! (hint, hint!) :)
    Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks at NCHEA!!
    Have a Great Evening!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, Gracie ... um, who is that in the black-and-white one? :)

    And I loved how your team was all in pink that day ... the cabin picture is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that black and white one is absolutely ADORABLE. Wow. It's incredibly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey grace i know I'm on ellie's account but the black white picture ????...... never mind ,
    having a great time in africa still wish you would donated to my safari hunt :) zach

    ReplyDelete