Monday, June 9, 2008

Ok so I'm gonna like just say the same thing Alatheia said on her blog tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving to go to CYIA for two weeks and won't be back until the 21st and then I'll be busy writing my grad thank you notes. : ) So it'll be awhile till I post again. I don't know why you all don't get Bloglines!! seriously! It's like the best thing ever for people who have their favorite blogs that they like to check at least once every day. All you have to do is create an account (set up your e-mail and password) and then add all of your favorite blogs to your Bloglines list! Now instead of spending all that time visiting each persons blog, you only have to go to Bloglines and it will show you the blogs that have updated since you checked it last. Believe me, it saves a LOT of time! You can't leave comments on any certain blog post when viewing it from the Bloglines page, but all you have to do is click on the name of the blog at the top of the page and it gets you right to that certain blog. Please people get Bloglines! Then all the comments such as, "I keep checking your blog, Grace, and you never update!" or "how many times am I going to have to check your blog and see that horrible picture up there?!", will go away. See, it's simple. Bloglines is a frustration eliminator.
So, getting back on subject here....
Please write me while at CYIA!! I love mail! ................and packages too! : D
My address while there will be:

% Nebraska Christian School
1847 Inskip Ave
Central City, NE 68826
Thanks everybody!!
oh and PS!! I can check for comments that you might leave on any of my posts on my phone, so you can leave me public messages that way too! : )

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get bloglines, 'cept the filter on our computer blocks it.
    Have a wonderful time at CYIA, Grace!! I'll be praying for you! See you when you get home (I think...)!!!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete